02 April 2011

Mustards and Flares

I remember when Flare Bottomed Jeans made a comeback in the 90s.  I was somewhere in grade school and I LONGED for them.  I would shift through my mom's JcPenney catalog and circle the style #s for the Flares I wanted.  They have been trickling back into the recent runways, and I thought I'd throw a simple look together in honor of our beloved, never gone for too long, FLARE BOTTOMED PANTS!

This pair of jeans is a slight flare.  I love floral prints and blazers, and so I threw together a Mustard blazer with a floral tee.  This look is very boho chic.  Those platforms are just to die for!


Of course, NO LOOK IS COMPLETE until you add some TEBAZILE in there!!!!

Wear this look with a pair of Tebazile earrings.  These earrings are unique in their design, an 8 point star with dangling beads and chains.  The best part about these earrings is, you can change your look to a dress for a dinner, and it will still be perfect!  :-)

If you are interested in these earrings, please email us at info@tebazile.com
.
Love,
Mazel
Tebazile LA

No comments:

Post a Comment